Has Twitter become the tower of 'babble'? Here are five 'tweets' that might help you decide:
- redclaymedia: how to spam Facebook like a pro: an insider’s confession
- marlooz: how does a spoiled rich girl change a lightbulb? She says, "daddy, I want a new apartment."
- erinragan: apparently it's a bad idea to discuss your dog(s) on Twitter. Spammers come out of the woodwork!
- austin03112007: ouch! i just bit my freaking cheek!
- wfullerton: I just ate a 32 ounce steak. I thought u all should know that.
Maybe Ozzy can help clarify a few of these now that he's gone mobile with Samsung. Enjoy!
What can direct marketers learn from this? I'm not exactly sure, but I am certainly feeling much better about the integrity of direct marketing and mailing lists nowadays.